Brand: 30 Watt
- THE ORIGINAL SUDSKI FROM 30 WATT: No suction cups, adhesives or wall mounts are needed. Won’t leave any residue behind, either. The Silicone Sudski grips securely to glossy surfaces like glass, mirror, marble, metal, shiny tile and laminate using a patented grip technology. That’s right, PATENTED.
- INSTALLATION IS AS EASY AS WASHING YOUR FRONT PARTS: Remove protective film from back and mount it on to a dry surface, smooth out the air bubbles, wait 24 hours, and then you’re ready to get the shower party started.
- REAPPLY TO SUIT YOUR MOODS: Moving your Sudski is just as easy. Simply peel it off the wall and stick it where it feels right. You will have to wait another 24 hours though, so be sure to time it right.
- DESIGNED BY BRAINY ENGINEERS: Revolutionary drainage system utilizes holes on the bottom to keep your Sudski from filling with water. That’s why they make the big bucks.
- THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING: An incredibly thoughtful choice for the beer drinker in your life. They’ll be thinking of you nearly every time they’re drinking beer soaking wet and naked.
Details: THREE EASY STEPS TO THE PERFECT BATHING EXPERIENCE. 1. PLACEMENT Keep the lather away from your lager. The only bubbles you want in your beer is carbonation, so pick a spot for you SUDSKI that's out of your shower's splash zone. 2. HOT N' COLD To maximize your shower cocktail experience, make sure the water is hot and the beer is ice cold. You want the best of both worlds. Throw your beer in the freezer and crank the hot water up to 11, if you must. 3. DOWN THE HATCH Pick a beer that you can finish in 10 minutes or less and save the heavier stuff for bars and breweries. A good lager should do the trick - it's so fresh and so clean, just like you you'll feel after stepping out of the best shower of your life. HOW TO USE: STEP 1: Remove protective film from back of the Sudski holder. Duh, right? STEP 2: Place onto flat, shiny, smooth and dry surface. Use thumb to smooth out any air bubbles. STEP 3: Wait 24 hours before placing beer into holder. HOW TO CLEAN: STEP 1: Gently hand wash under warm water while singing it a lullaby. STEP 2: Because science says so, allow to dry before reapplying to surface. STEP 3: It's dishwasher safe so you could just pop it in there too. AS A GENERAL RULE: Do not use with glass containers and this product is not intended for use on stone or unglazed tiles.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.3 x 3.0 inches
We ship all orders via standard shipping to the continental USA.
Items shipped to the continental USA will be delivered between 2-8 business days base on the shipping method which you choose .
Handling Time: 2-3Days
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering; however, during special events order processing can take 2-4 business days. When your order ships, you’ll get an email with a tracking link. Tracking information can take 24-48 hours to update.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 3 hours will result in a 10% cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the shipping fee , whichever is more.We ship out all our products in 2-3 days from Dover Warehouse .
Standard shipping fee will apply for all orders in the USA.
You are welcome to return every purchase within 30 days if not open, and the cost of the product fee will be refunded partially. (Not cover the shipping fee). We will charge 10% -15% of the order as the restocking fee.
If the product you return is broken,we could not issue the refund.
Please return items to:
Dover Warehouse: 2549 ROUTE 22 BLDG B Dover Plains NY 12522