Brand: American Kennel Club
- American Kennel Club dog pads are suitable for all puppies and senior pets. Designed to fit most dog kennels and crates, leak proof protection for any surface
- Odor control - choose from Fresh, Citrus, Eucalyptus or Lavender scents. Available sizes: Large 22 inch x 22 inch or XL 30 inch x 28 inch; 50, 100, 150 Pack
- 20 Layer Composition with Quick drying gel to provide immediate absorption. Additional non-skid plastic backing layer to prevent tracking and leaking
- Universal purpose: Perfect for training or assisting aging dogs, post-operation, crate liner while traveling
- Founded in 1884, the American Kennel Club is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health and training information for dogs. AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports
Details: Training Pads are ideal for puppies and dogs that stay indoors for long periods of time. What you should do; Unfold the training pad and place it in a confined area. (Blue plastic side down). It is important to place your puppy or dog on the training pad several times a day in order to get him used it. on the average, a puppy must relieve himself every few hours, based on his age (a 2 month old puppy every 2 hours, a 3 month old every hours etc). If your pet relieves himself somewhere other than the designated spot where the pad is placed, bring him back to the correct spot immediately. Keep in mind that your pet will have to relive himself shortly after a meal and will need to eliminate more frequently during the summer when his water intake is higher. The minute your dog begins to relieve himself on the pad, be sure to use cures like “go potty”. You should use this cue every time that your dog relives himself on the pad so that he associates the phrase with the action of elimination. Every time that your pet used the pad successfully, make sure that you give him a treat and lots of praise. Treating helps your dog to understand that he is doing what you want him to do. Always remember to dispose of soiled pads and replace them as needed. When your pet begins to relieve himself on the pads, on consistent basic, it is time to begin moving the pad closer to the door. Keep moving the pads closer to the door until they are actually outside. At this time, the training process will be complete.
Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 9.5 x 7.7 inches
We ship all orders via standard shipping to the continental USA.
Items shipped to the continental USA will be delivered between 2-8 business days base on the shipping method which you choose .
Handling Time: 2-3Days
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering; however, during special events order processing can take 2-4 business days. When your order ships, you’ll get an email with a tracking link. Tracking information can take 24-48 hours to update.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 3 hours will result in a 10% cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the shipping fee , whichever is more.We ship out all our products in 2-3 days from Dover Warehouse .
Standard shipping fee will apply for all orders in the USA.
You are welcome to return every purchase within 30 days if not open, and the cost of the product fee will be refunded partially. (Not cover the shipping fee). We will charge 10% -15% of the order as the restocking fee.
If the product you return is broken,we could not issue the refund.
Please return items to:
Dover Warehouse: 2549 ROUTE 22 BLDG B Dover Plains NY 12522