Brand: Cafe Du Chateau
- 4 Level Filtration System: Brewing coffee is an art form requiring a superior filtration system. At Cafe Du Chateau, we created a 4 level system for our coffee press that keeps grounds out of your delicious brew. Consisting of two stainless steel screens, a spring loaded base for sealing the edges while pressing, and a lid strainer to trap grounds. Our system ensures you will be brewing like a barista on day one
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel French Press: Rust and corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel is the cornerstone of our french coffee press. The carafe housing, filtration system, handle, and top lid are all designed to last a lifetime and create a coffee french press that fits the look of your kitchen. The french press stainless steel is super durable, so feel comfortable taking it with you while on the go
- Borosilicate Glass Carafe: The carafe in our coffee and tea press is made material that keeps your brews at your ideal temperature. Borosilicate glass has a higher resistance to extreme thermal changes, meaning it will stand up to high and low temperatures from your different brews. The glass we use is works for any coffee press coffee maker, iced coffee press, or tea press for loose tea
- No BPA Materials and Included Brewing Guide: The team at Cafe Du Chateau cares about the materials we use in our products. That's why all the individual materials surpass food and drink grade requirements and are backed by lab testing. All the materials contain no BPA, so you can enjoy your coffee knowing it's ready for a lifetime of use. And to help you on your java journey, we included a brewing guide, so you get use your manual coffee maker
- Lifetime Replacement Policy: At Cafe Du Chateau, we take your experience with our products seriously. As avid coffee brewers and drinkers, we want to show we’re here to help, we pledge to replace your product should anything ever go wrong. Enjoy your favorite java creation, knowing we have you covered
Release Date: 30-10-2018
Details: Four-Level Filtration System
To ensure the purest possible flavor, Café du Chateau utilizes a superior filtering system consisting of two stainless steel screens, a spring-loaded base that seals the edges during pressing and a lid strainer to trap any grounds. There’s no unpleasant muddiness you typically get with other french presses.
Quality Components for Lasting Performance
Café du Chateau is designed in the European style with clean, modern lines. The base, lid, and handle are 304 food-grade stainless steel with a highly polished finish that imparts a brilliant shine and protects it from rust. The removable carafe is made from heavy, tempered borosilicate glass that withstands boiling water.
BPA-Free and Certified Lab Tested
All of our materials surpass food/drink grade quality requirements and are backed with certified laboratory tests, and all parts are BPA-free.
Brew Like a Barista
Café du Chateau comes with a complete, detailed brewing guide on how to press the perfect cup. You’ll savor the deep roasted flavor, full body and subtle notes of your favorite beans from your very first cup.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Café du Chateau is guaranteed for life against breakage and damage. Should anything happen to the press, we’ll send you out a replacement for FREE.
-WHEN POURING HOT LIQUID, HOLD FRENCH PRESS BY THE HANDLE AND ENSURE LID IS ON. To guarantee carafe does not slip out of its stainless-steel compartment, use your other hand to gently press on lid when pouring.
-Use caution while handling all parts of the French press, including the filters. There are sharp edges that need to be handled with care. The edges of the stainless-steel housing are very sharp! Inspect glass carafe for chips, cracks or sharp edges before use.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 10.4 x 10.2 inches
We ship all orders via standard shipping to the continental USA.
Items shipped to the continental USA will be delivered between 2-8 business days base on the shipping method which you choose .
Handling Time: 2-3Days
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering; however, during special events order processing can take 2-4 business days. When your order ships, you’ll get an email with a tracking link. Tracking information can take 24-48 hours to update.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 3 hours will result in a 10% cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the shipping fee , whichever is more.We ship out all our products in 2-3 days from Dover Warehouse .
Standard shipping fee will apply for all orders in the USA.
You are welcome to return every purchase within 30 days if not open, and the cost of the product fee will be refunded partially. (Not cover the shipping fee). We will charge 10% -15% of the order as the restocking fee.
If the product you return is broken,we could not issue the refund.
Please return items to:
Dover Warehouse: 2549 ROUTE 22 BLDG B Dover Plains NY 12522