- #1 In France And Italy → With an incredible 88psi capacity, unique self-tightening seal and authentic Italian manufacturing, it’s easy to see why top Champagne Bars across Italy and France (and now USA) consider WAF Champagne Stoppers the only Professional Champagne Stopper worth using. While pressure pump bottle stoppers oxidize the taste of your bubbly, the WAF stopper keeps CO2 in the liquid. Fizzy, right to the last drop!
- How Does It Work!? → Don’t be fooled by what some call a ‘loose clip’, because it’s not the star of the show. Kloveo’s sparkling wine stopper is smarter than that. The seal uses a simple but brilliant physics principle (Pascal's Law). As pressure builds inside the bottle, the nodule expands outward, creating a ‘bubble-tight’ seal. Lay your bottle flat, or stand it upright and the seal works the same. BPA and Phthalate Free.
- Fits All Standard Bottle Necks → The shape of the bottle can be anything - if the neck is a standard 750ml Champagne or Sparkling Wine bottle neck (and we all know what that looks like), then this Champagne preserver will fit. It can be used for Prosecco, Cava, some Magnum and 187ml bottles, and many large format beer or cider bottles. And if you discover it doesn’t fit your favorite, it’s ok, you’re covered with our 90-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Easy To Use → Unlike the outdated style of Champagne bottle stoppers (the exploding spring-loaded type), our WAF Champagne Saver is easy and fast. Simply press the cap down (the seal does the rest of the work for you), then lock with the stainless steel safety clip. It’s easy to release, even with arthritic hands! And, the key to max fizz is to seal your bottle right away, and keep it ice cold.
- Made In Italy → Similar Champagne corks say they’re Italian, but check the package and it’s China! The WAF Champagne bottle stopper is patented by Italian inventor Walter Fortunato (WAF) and manufactured in Italy. It’s the only stopper with a self-tightening seal, and easy release clip. And while some people tell us it provides the perfect fizz for up to two weeks, we say 3-5 days max. Try it now, and decide yourself!
Details: The Only Sparkling Wine Stopper That Keeps The Bubbles INSIDE The Liquid! Isn’t it funny, how some champagne cork stoppers work better than others. Well, that’s what Italian Inventor Walter Fortunato thought when he designed and patented the WAF Champagne Stopper (the #1 selling stopper in Italy and France). It’s the only Champagne bottle stopper that keeps fizz inside the liquid and not in the empty space! That means more bubbles in your bubbly down to the last fizzy drop! Combined with a quick release clip, it’s easy to see why Champagne Bars across France and Italy simply won’t use anything else. And now, you can have one too! Kloveo (that’s us) imported this Italian Wine Stopper for American bubbly lovers to enjoy. It fits any bottle with a standard 750ml bottle necks (incl. Prosecco, Cava, Magnum and Mini bottles). Press the cap down. It’s easy to do, no force needed because the rubber nodule expands as the pressure builds so the seal gets tighter all by itself! And bubbles stay INSIDE the liquid. The easy to use clip is for safety, and not part of the sealing mechanism like outdated stoppers. It’s supposed to be easy for fast opening in wine bars, and kinder on arthritic hands. And here’s what else you’ll love about the Kloveo Sparkling Wine Stoppers Lay your bottle down. It will not leak! It’s made with Chrome-Plated Stainless Steel and Food Grade Plastic (BPA and Pthalate Free) Some folks say bubbles stay fresh for 2 weeks! But we’ll say 3-5 days Unlike pump stoppers it WON’T oxidize your bubbly and make it taste funny Invented and Manufactured in Italy and Comes with a 90-Day Guarantee So why not take the WAF stopper for a test ride on your favorite sparkling wine (remember to seal your bottle right away, and keep it ICE cold for MAX fizz) and see what those wine bars are raving about. Order now, from Kloveo.
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 3.0 x 3.0 inches
We ship all orders via standard shipping to the continental USA.
Items shipped to the continental USA will be delivered between 2-8 business days base on the shipping method which you choose .
Handling Time: 2-3Days
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering; however, during special events order processing can take 2-4 business days. When your order ships, you’ll get an email with a tracking link. Tracking information can take 24-48 hours to update.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 3 hours will result in a 10% cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the shipping fee , whichever is more.We ship out all our products in 2-3 days from Dover Warehouse .
Standard shipping fee will apply for all orders in the USA.
You are welcome to return every purchase within 30 days if not open, and the cost of the product fee will be refunded partially. (Not cover the shipping fee). We will charge 10% -15% of the order as the restocking fee.
If the product you return is broken,we could not issue the refund.
Please return items to:
Dover Warehouse: 2549 ROUTE 22 BLDG B Dover Plains NY 12522