- 🔧【Highest Quality Screw Extractor】--Our screw extractor kit is made of durable high hardened steel--H.S.S 4341 with hardness 63-65hrc. Designed for easily removing screws and bolts. Includes 6 common sizes extractors works with any drill and any size screw or bolt. An It's an essential part of every tool kit box.
- 🔧【Wide Compatibility】--can be widely used in household, telecommunication, automotive or machinery repair work. Suitable for general sizes and all kinds of broken bits. Universal chuck that suitable for most electric hand drills. Remove broken screw in one step.
- 🔧【Tips for Use】-- It is best to use electric hand drill, can not be used the hammer drill mode! Must be low speed during use. Must drill a hole first when the break screw surface is smooth. Otherwise the drill bit will slip. Must be vertical and low speed when drilling, reverse use this bit, drill the first hole deeper will easier to take out.
- 🔧【Easy to Use】-- One drill gets everything done. Use the drill(Dr) bit to drill a hole in broken screws. Change to use the extract(Ex) bit with the same size. Reverse use the drill and take out the broken bit.
- 🔧【Good After-Sale Service】--We always stand behind our product. If you have any problems with the product, just contact us any time. We will provide solution within 12 hours.
Details: Screw Extractor Set of 6
Made of high-density and high-quality 4341 high-speed Steel with 63-65hrc hardness.
➭Step 1 - First, you must make sure that the screws used are smaller than the screws you want to remove. Make sure there is enough space to drill holes of appropriate size for the screw extraction.
➭Step 2 - Start with the drill tip and drill down to create a smooth hole. Make sure the drill rotation is “forward”.
➭Step 3 - Switch the drill bit to the extraction tip. Change the Drill rotation to “reverse”. Apply a slow and constant downward pressure on the screw and move it at a low speed. The extraction tip will bite into the screw and pull out the damaged screw. It can be easily removed in just a few seconds!
Metal shavings are produced during the drilling process, remove all shavings before extraction.
About the screw extractor:
Material: HSS steel with titanium plated surface
Tool holder type: Hexagon tool holder
Recommended Screw Extractor for screws and bolts with diameter measuring:
Bit Imperial Metric
#0 smaller than 3/32” (smaller than 3mm)
#1 3/32” – 3/16” (3mm-5mm)
#2 5/32” – 5/16” (4mm-8mm)
#3 3/16” – 13/32” (5mm-10mm)
#4 1/4” – 15/32” (6mm-12mm)
Package Dimensions: 2.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches
We ship all orders via standard shipping to the continental USA.
Items shipped to the continental USA will be delivered between 2-8 business days base on the shipping method which you choose .
Handling Time: 2-3Days
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering; however, during special events order processing can take 2-4 business days. When your order ships, you’ll get an email with a tracking link. Tracking information can take 24-48 hours to update.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 3 hours will result in a 10% cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the shipping fee , whichever is more.We ship out all our products in 2-3 days from Dover Warehouse .
Standard shipping fee will apply for all orders in the USA.
You are welcome to return every purchase within 30 days if not open, and the cost of the product fee will be refunded partially. (Not cover the shipping fee). We will charge 10% -15% of the order as the restocking fee.
If the product you return is broken,we could not issue the refund.
Please return items to:
Dover Warehouse: 2549 ROUTE 22 BLDG B Dover Plains NY 12522