Brand: FIRST ALERT
- First alert's home1 fire extinguisher is UL rated 1 A: 10 B:C; it features durable all metal construction with a commercial grade metal valve and trigger
- Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical equipment fires
- Use monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; Rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; Corrosion resistant, easy to read, color coded metal gauge; Waterproof label with easy instructions
- U.S. coast guard approved for marine use
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018)
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Product Description
To minimize damage or injury in the event of a fire, the first step is having the right fire extinguisher on hand. The HOME1 Fire Extinguisher is ideal for use in any household location and is UL rated 1 A: 10 B:C for fighting wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical equipment fires. The commercial grade metal valve and trigger ensure it's ready to use in an emergency. Once used, it can be recharged by a certified professional. It also includes a mounting bracket to keep the unit secure and within reach and is U.S. Coast Guard–approved for marine use when used with the bracket.
From the Manufacturer
Multipurpose fire extinguisher features U. L. 1-A 10-B:C rated for wood, paper, trash and plastics fires. Also fights gasoline and oil fires as well as electrical equipment fires. Pressure gauge ensures the extinguisher is ready to use in an emergency with SureGrip Trigger. Meets U.S. Coast Guard standards for marine use.
Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 6.3 x 6.2 inches
We ship all orders via standard shipping to the continental USA.
Items shipped to the continental USA will be delivered between 2-8 business days base on the shipping method which you choose .
Handling Time: 2-3Days
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering; however, during special events order processing can take 2-4 business days. When your order ships, you’ll get an email with a tracking link. Tracking information can take 24-48 hours to update.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 3 hours will result in a 10% cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the shipping fee , whichever is more.We ship out all our products in 2-3 days from Dover Warehouse .
Standard shipping fee will apply for all orders in the USA.
You are welcome to return every purchase within 30 days if not open, and the cost of the product fee will be refunded partially. (Not cover the shipping fee). We will charge 10% -15% of the order as the restocking fee.
If the product you return is broken,we could not issue the refund.
Please return items to:
Dover Warehouse: 2549 ROUTE 22 BLDG B Dover Plains NY 12522